At ISI we provide a comprehensive development strategy, starting from pre and post development, including land and strata titles matters, through to the planning stage and the final issuance of strata titles. Our management is based on best practices, complying with regulatory requirements and ensuring that projects are timely and fall within the budgeted project cost.
We pride ourselves on a flexible approach and we strive to tailor our development and project management services according to our clients’ individual needs. Our skilled and diligent professionals carefully utilise their creative expertise and practical experience to bring fresh and original ideas to our clients, and most importantly, carry them through to a successful, profitable outcome.
ISI’s development and project management services offer our clients the following benefits:
· Development planning, including all land and building matters,
· Utilising our ‘Market and Feasibility Study’ findings when assessing project development planning viability,
· Advisory services concerning land matters, such as land conversion, sub-division, premium payment, development approval and certification by relevant authorities,
· Inputs on the master and detailed layout plans prepared by the appointed planner,
· Inputs on the building floor plans and design specifications prepared by our in-house or appointed consulting architect,
· Expert advice on how and when to execute compliance requirements of approving authorities in order to obtain approvals in the shortest timeframe, and;
· Formulating marketing and sales plans.
The project will commence when we have obtained all necessary development approvals. We will then act as a lead consultant on your behalf to manage the project, assembling, leading and supervising the team of other professional consultants involved, and ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget.
We go above and beyond mainstream project management to offer additional access to professionals involved in graphics, lighting, landscaping, kitchen and laundry specialists, F&B consultants, construction and fabrication experts – all a valued part of our network of contacts and intuitive local wisdom.